16 March, 2007

Klondike bars and a sunburned nose...

Every time that I read celebrity gossip...which isn't too often these days...I get the same thought. I wish that K-Fed would straighten up his act and get his butt in line. Then he could be a stable father to his two little boys. And...he could really help the Britster. Their marriage could be saved...I HATE divorce...and they could use their celebrity influence to open up their own rehab facility for troubled teens. And Britney would start putting out family friendly tunes that sold themselves because of their musical quality and not Britney's sexuality. Just a dream I have...

What would I do for a Klondike bar? Quite alot. I can't quit thinking about them. Yummmmmmm....

I must tell you how excited I am that the mall in town is going to be getting a Bebe store this spring! Such cute things...even if some of the things look a little slutty. It's just what you choose to wear...I am trying to think about things like that in the terms of "would I let my daughter wear that..." So, while I might buy some one-piece bathing suits this summer...I would still shop at Bebe.

I really want a daughter so that I can have a shopping buddy...but if I have all sons...I will still be the happiest woman on the face of the planet. I will just have to wait for daughter-in-laws to go shopping with. Even though my son isn't even a year old yet, I am already praying for his future wife - if that is God's will for him - and I must admit...I love her so much already even though I don't know who she is. I am praying that she and I will be Ruth and Naomi...just without the need of a Boaz.

Klondike bars...Klondike bars...sushi...klondike bars...

I want to watch Easter Parade with Judy Garland...And I want to eat a whole container of Chubby Hubby, and a Klondike bar, perhaps...And I want to wear a pretty new nightgown with pink flowers and ruffles...And I want to paint my fingernails and toenails and wear sweet smelling lotion...And a pink ribbon in my hair. And I want freshly shaved, slightly sunburned legs. And a sunburned nose. I know that it looks ridiculous...but I always wear my first sunburned nose of the season with pride.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Hey, are you interested in buying a piano, still? As you know my parents are moving to charleston and need to sell their piano. It's a teacher's piano, polished ebony-upright. Very classic looking. Let me know if you're interested because they're moving soon. :)