05 December, 2007

Some things I don't understand...

1.Why people don't use the word "splendid" anymore...or did they ever use it outside of the movies?

2.Why South Carolina is the best darnded state in the whole union - I just know it is.

3.Why people use curse words. I have come to realize just how tacky that really is.

4.Why my spring fever starts earlier and earlier every year.

5.Why cleaning is so much fun sometimes...and so stressful other times.

6.Why I didn't inherit my mother's ability to make everything she cooks taste really wonderful.

7.Why no one will nominate me to go on What Not To Wear. I would make a perfect candidate...and a $5000 visa card for shopping would be absolutely...SPLENDID!!!!

8.Why so many people live in this town. What do they see in it?

9.How red lipstick can change your whole mood. Add some high heels and sunshine, and you have a wonderful day.

10.Why I haven't been to the beach in 3 years.

11.How drinking hot chocolate makes me feel like a kid again.

12.How HGTV can never get old for me and Hubby.

And...I will NEVER understand how God can love me so much...or why He has chosen to just absolutely rain down blessings on my family like He has. Any time I feel like complaining...or feel down...I just look down at my babies, and I know that the good things in my life drastically outweigh any hardships. I love my life...and wouldn't change a thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lady :) I love this kind of blog :) when you rant and rave about everything. hehehehe.... You're too good for what not to wear.. I'd have to give you some of MY clothes and THEN we'd nominate you. -Allie