25 February, 2008

This weekend was such a weird weekend...Hubby and I found a church to go to...and they meet on Saturdays - which is a little weird for me. So, this Saturday morning, I woke up at 6:30 and got breakfast - or Hubby made breakfast- and then got myself dressed...and the kids dressed...and a lunch packed for Oneg after the service...Then it was off to Shabbot services. Then came the crazy hunt for a new place to live. Wow. Sunday started off with biscuits and coffee. I really look forward to Sunday mornings with Hubby and the kids. And...here comes the Darth Vader music...then there was a haircut for me. I really need to buy a wig.

It is so cute to watch my two little bear cubs play with each other. I love it. Bear loves for Princess to get into her exersaucer - can you believe my little angel is big enough to play in an exersaucer?! Bear constantly looks at his little sister and says, "Hey, Baby!" or he sings her a song...or he talks to her about things that only the two of them can understand. And she just smiles at him and grabs his hand...or his hair. He never minds. He dances to amuse her. And she smiles in approval.

I was going to break out of sing-sing today...but the kids are having so much fun just running around the apartment. Maybe tomorrow would be better. I'll just finish all of my housework today. I love it when the apartment is clean and everything is in it's place. And I hate grammar - but you could have guessed that. .

Now...if only I could have a trailer on fifty acres of South Carolina soil...and some weave and a pair of Jimmy Choos. Wouldn't life be grand?

No comments: