30 January, 2006

Thoughts to Live By

Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.
Proverbs 31:30

Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always.
1 Chronicles 16:11

SHOUT FOR JOY TO THE LORD, ALL THE EARTH. Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs. Know that the LORD IS GOD. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture. Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; GIVE THANKS TO HIM AND PRAISE HIS NAME. FOR THE LORD IS GOOD AND HIS LOVE ENDURES FOREVER; HIS FAITHFULNESS CONTINUES THROUGH ALL GENERATIONS.
Psalm 100

This same Jesus , who has been taken from you into heaven will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.
Acts 1:11b

In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. - Jesus
John 14:2-3

For the Lord HIMSELF will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds TO MEET THE LORD in the air. AND SO WE WILL BE WITH THE LORD FOREVER. Therefore ENCOURAGE each other with these words.
1 Thessalonians 4:16-18

My prayer -" Lord, prepare me to meet You. Teach me how to praise You. Direct my steps. You are coming soon. Help me to remind and encourage those around me. And, Lord - BLESSED BE YOUR NAME!! Teach me to sincerely and completely shout Your praise - no matter where I am. "

No comments: