02 February, 2006

Wait For Me!!!

So many things - so quickly! Arghhhh! Wait for me! I can't catch up!

So, one of my professors made me cry yesterday. And it wasn't the one I was expecting it from. I have been working my butt off (don't I wish that had a literal meaning!) for his class. He liked my work - but he yelled at me. I didn't realize that the clock in the kitchen was not completely on time. So - I woke up early and got dressed. I studied. And I thought I was leaving - for once - with plenty of time to get to my meeting. I ran to class with a bag of books - up a flight of stairs - pregnant. When I got there, he had another professor in his office - chatting. So, I patiently waited. But when he was done - he called me in and screamed at me for most of the time we should have been working on my project. I apologized a zillion times, tried to reschedule, and interrupted him two or three times to try to get him to talk about my ideas and research. But, he just kept screaming. And he would not help me a bit. This is going to be fun. The worst part is - he made my stomach cramp up. Walking back to my car, with my books, my stomach was cramping so badly I could not breath comfortably. And - he made me cry.
---End whining here.---

I think that Hubby and I found a house. We went to go look at the ugliest house in the world last night. It was hideous. But, the realtor (pray for the realtor's mother - she is really sick) had two more houses that we did not know about. So, we went to look at them and fell in love with one of them. I do not have my hopes up yet - but it looks as if it may be a possibility. So, I am still praying!

Hubby got a call from Big Sis last night while we were on our way home - which means that he got to talk to Cute Nephew. I really like watching Hubby talk to small kids - especially ones that he really loves - like Cute Nephew. Hubby is going to be a GREAT dad!!!

Well, I have to study now. Peace out, homies!!!

"Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you."
Psalms 63:3

No comments: