17 February, 2006

The first days are the hardest days, don't you worry anymore...


It's the same story the crow told me; its the only one he knows.
Like the morning sun you come and like the wind you go.
Ain't no time to hate, barely time to wait,
Wo, oh, what I want to know, where does the time go?
I live in a silver mine and I call it Beggar's Tomb;
I got me a violin and I beg you call the tune,
anybody's choice, I can hear your voice.
Wo, og what I want to know, how does the song go?
Come hear Uncle John's band by the riverside.
Got some things to talk about, here beside the rising tide.
Come hear Uncle Hohn's Band playing to the tide,
Come on along or go alone, he's come to take his children home.

May you have a Grateful Dead day!!!!

1 comment:

TTrotter said...

I sure miss ya'll. That's a great picture!!!! ;)