14 February, 2006

Happy Valentines' Day!!!



HAPPY VALENTINES' DAY!!

For what started out a really, really rotten day, I am trying to make the best of it. I made muffins for Hubby this morning. Then, I cut my hair - and all of my classes. I got into a fight with some weird, trashy guy in a white van. I offered to fight him, but I think he was scared of the fat pregnant crazy white woman. Then I met Hubby and my white Indian friend in the park for a picnic. So, I guess it's been a pretty good day.

Last weekend, Hubby and I went out of town for a competition that Hubby was in. I slept constantly. I quit my job Sunday night after my dad and Hubby convinced me to. I guess that three hours a week really isn't worth fighting off half-drugged crack heads looking to steal shoes. My contact tore in half. My prescription is too old to order another one. Isn't life great?

Things will be better tonight when I finish cleaning the perpetually dirty apartment and write a paper for tomorrow. I hope that I still have time to work out at the gym after Hubby gets out of class at 7pm tonight.

I am still trying to work on the "Love thy neighbor" thing. I guess I'm doing all right. Except for that time this morning when I would have loved to punch my neighbor in the white van. Then there's the guy who wrecked my car last week and would not stay around for the cops to come. I'm just having a little trouble feeling guilty about telling him that he was an idiot who was going to die before he graduated - but that's only everytime I try to parallel park with out a right mirror. So, I think that I am making some progress.

So, all in all, I guess that what I can say for my Valentines is that I am surviving - though not very comfortably. My back is killing me. None of my clothes fit. I still have over four more months. That kid better not be late.

Happy Valentines!!

No comments: