24 February, 2006

Baby Boy Phreedom !!!!!!


I am having a little, cute, hyper baby boy!!!

- Correction: I am having a little, cute, hyper-active, mama's boy-in-the-making!!!!!

Yeah for Baby Boys!!!!!

I also have a neck wrinkle. Can Botox take care of a neck wrinkle? I was thinking yesterday about how I used to look young until I married Hubby. That's what marrying an older man will get you. Be forewarned.

How do you get rid a neck wrinkle? How do you get rid of a neck wrinkle? I wonder if anyone has seen it yet.

YEAH FOR MY LITTLE BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

TTrotter said...

AHHH!! I looked for baby clothes for your little boy, and haven't found anything yet. Maybe we can go shopping together :) A NECK wrinkle?? Oh my goodness..... girl, I haven't noticed. I've never even heard of a NECK wrinkle. ;)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!!