07 December, 2006

WooHoo!!! It's Pacey!!!


Look at what she's done to my Pacey!!!! That hoochie needs to leave my beautiful, preppy Pacey alone!
Pacey - loose the curly-cue! It just looks weird.

Anyways...Hubby is way hotter than Pacey. And I still think that one day - just maybe- Hubby will let me shave him just like Joey shaved Pacey.

But I still think that the hoochie with Pacey has no fashion sense. After seeing some of the pictures of her on the red carpet...Please! Honey, if you have money out of the wazoo... But money can't buy style. If you ain't got it, you just ain't got it. I'm not saying that I have it...but I'm not walking around in ugly designer duds on the red carpet...with horrible hair and makeup. And she definitely ain't got it. Hoochie Mama!!!!I bet she smells like a French floozy...You know how they never take baths ...and you know how heathen that country is.

No comments: