17 May, 2007

On a mission to convert more people to the love of mopping...

Two things that make taking care of my family ...well...fun. The absolutely wonderful Libman Wonder Mop. I use this every night to mop my floors. The head is removable and machine washable. And you can buy refills. I hate mopping with a mop. I much prefer to mop on my hands and knees...I think that it cleans the floor so much better. But...this mop is absolutely wonderful. It cleans my floor almost perfectly. And it is so easy to use that I take just 5 minutes to mop my whole kitchen on my way to bed. Combine with Lysol 3-in-1 cleaner and you will be in mopping heaven. Heavy starch to use when ironing. I actually enjoy ironing my husband's shirts now. It makes his freshly ironed shirt look crisp and neat when he puts it on in the morning. And...it is fun to use. I can't explain it. Only those who have used it can understand.

Sad, isn't it? That's okay. I am still in love with my mop. Did I mention that I look forward to mopping my floors every night? If you haven't tried this mop...you must. You will be in love, too.

1 comment:

Alison said...

I'm going to go buy one today if I can!! Mopping is my least favorite chore to do in the house.....but the swiffer wet does wonders with me......but it's also very expensive to keep buying the wet things. Something that is machine washable is a great idea.... I'm so glad you blogged about this!