26 September, 2007

After all the talk about "dirty Americans," I have just one thing to say...At least when we go to a country and decide to make pigs of ourselves by not adapting to the culture there, we contribute tourism dollars. We don't decide to take up residence and drain the social security fund without contributing tax dollars and still complain about the government and not even bother to learn to speak the language correctly.

And another thing...I am sick of the commentary of complete strangers on the condition of my stomach. I am sick of questions like..."How much do you eat to get that big?"..."How many babies are in there?"..."You are small to be almost 9months pregnant."..."What you havin'?Oh yeah, I could tell...I have 20 first cousins." Guess what, buddy - I got you beat. I have almost thirty first cousins. And I don't care about you, or your family, or what you think about my body. The next stranger to give their opinion on my body is going to get a bloody nose.

I have about four weeks to go...and people better stay out of my way if they know what is good for them. It could be hazardous to your health to mess with a very pregnant woman.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the apple never falls very far from the tree , does it Doodles...
But to be darn sure... Daddy loves you....

TTrotter said...

hey!! Vickie, I miss our outings! Can't wait to see the new baby, I know ya'll are probably beside yourselves with excitement and joy!