22 January, 2008

You know there are alot of country music songs that kind of sum up life...Here are a few lyrics...

1. I ain't first class, but I ain't white trash...Wild and a little crazy, too. Some boys don't like girls like me, but some boys do.

2.I wear what I want to...overalls, work boots...crank my music up loud. Like to sling a little mud on my 4-wheel drive...trick on into town. Shoot a little eight ball down at the pool hall...drink a root beer with my friends. Don't judge me and I won't judge you 'cause we all get judged in the end...

3.And nobody wants to get drunk and get loud...Yeah, me and my rowdy friends have all settled down.

4.And country folks can survive...Cause you can't starve us out and you can't make us run Cause we'se them ol' boys raised on shotguns. We say grace and we say ma'am...If you ain't into that, then we don't give a ....um...durn.

All right...maybe more later...

1 comment:

Alison said...

:) some BOYS like girls like me oh but some girls do??? ahhh time is running low at the libarary g2g.