21 October, 2005

Hello

Okay, so this is my first attempt at blogging. Everyone else is doing it... Let's just blame it on peer pressure.
So I'm having a party tomorrow night. I still have a million things to do - cook, clean, laundry...The lists goes on forever. It's one of those murder mystery parties. That basically means that I get to dress up like a gangster's moll or a flapper (I still haven't decided.) Then I get to watch alot of friends act out this little play that I wrote. It's going to be so much fun!!
What's up with the weather? A week ago I was sure that it would not be warm again for months. Now it's almost 90 degrees again. I want it to be cold tomorrow night so that I can have a fire in my fireplace, which, I might add, is the only good part of living here.
Okay, so now I have to go get something to eat with my little bro. I also have to grocery shop, but somehow I have the feeling that I will end up watching cable now and shopping at midnight tonight.
See ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you...