05 July, 2006

When there is no one to talk to....

I am cleaning house and tending a baby today. I am doing laundry - yuck... I am also going to mop. (At least that's more enjoyable...) But in my soul....

In my soul I am dancing on a moonlit beach. The sand is cool beneath my feet and the breeze is warm in my hair. My eyes are closed and I don't care what anyone else thinks. A moonbeam is my spotlight. No stress. No everyday hum-drumness... Just dancing...In the moonlight...


"It's a supernatural delight...
Everybody dancin' in the moonlight.
Everybody here is out of sight.
They don't bark and they don't bite.
They keep it loose to keep it tight.
Everybody dancin' in the moonlight...

We like our fun and we never fight.
You can't dance and stay uptight.
It's a supernatural delight.
Everybody's dancin in the moonlight...

Everybody's feelin' warm and bright.
It's such a fine and natural sight.
Everybody's dancin' in the moonlight..."

No comments: