02 February, 2007

Jessica Simpson is a ho' who ain't fit to dust off Daisy's high heels...


I love my Hubby - with all of my heart...But...Bo Duke will always have a special place in my heart. Ain't he pretty? I fell in love with him when I was three years old.

Just some good ol' boys
Never meanin' no harm
Beats all you never saw
Been in trouble with the law
Since the day they was born...

Don't you just love that show? I mean...any show that has Waylon Jennings as narrator...and has him singing the theme song. Wow. And what a car! I must confess...I would take a '69 Dodge Charger with a horn that plays Dixie any day over a mercedes or a BMW or...anything else on wheels.

Staightenin' the curves,
Flattenin' the hills
Someday that mountain might get 'em but the law never will...

And I always wanted to be Daisy Duke. She wore heels with everything. I wonder what the other mothers at storytime would do if I turned up in a pair of cut-off shorts and high heels...and hose...Guess we'll have to wait and see...

Makin' their way the only way they know how.
That's just a little bit more than the law will allow.

I think that I should very much like to put some Waylon in the CD player and see how fast my little car could go on a country road again...

Just two good ol' boys. Wouldn't change if they could...

Thank goodness for that. Don't we just love 'em like they are. Only...they need to stay away from all of those floozies...and the moonshine.

Fightin' the system like two modern day Robin Hoods.

YEEHAWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: