06 February, 2007

Sourdough fight sentiments...or is that right? Anyways...

My first attempt at making sourdough bread was a complete failure. I made a brick instead. However...I think that my second attempt will be purely delicious. I am letting the loaves rise for the final time before I bake them tomorrow morning. Yum. Ally, the starter at this site is really wonderful. It doesn't smell stinky at all. Just sweet and bread-y. I hope it works.

Have you ever wanted to get into a fight with someone? There are many times that I would like to give certain people a beat-down. Or just splash a glass of kool-aide in their face...while I'm wearing a gorgeously sexy black cocktail dress...Or maybe just give them a good ol' fashioned beat-down.
Yeah, a beat-down. Until they cry "uncle" and say that they're sorry. And promise to never do it again. That is mess with me again. Nor with any of my kin.

Listen to this. The Gone With the Wind quote for today. Let's see how long I can keep this going...

Oh, by the way...the quote is sort of an explanation of why I have never given anyone a real beat-down. Ladies don't express rude feelings...no matter how just those feelings are. But just if I wasn't a lady what wouldn't I...

No comments: