19 August, 2006


I spit my pacifier out tonight...

Dieting sucks...I either eat too little or too much...Why can't I just be fat, happy, sassy, and just-don't-care?

All of me...Just take all of me...Can't you see - I'm no good without you? Take my arms, I'll never use them. Take my lips, I want to lose them...Your goodbye left me with eyes that cry...........
What is the rest of that song?

Are the words of the song really "raindrops on kittens"? Because that is what was playing in my mind. And I think that is really, really sad...Can't they even give the kitty a dry place to sleep?

I got fussed at tonight by alot of people for allegedly "spoiling" my son. Bah Humbug!!!! Just because he sleeps in my arms for most of the night doesn't mean he is being spoiled...It just means that he is spoiling his mommy. It is some of the best sleep ever - even if it isn't for very long at a time. And I like it when he cries to be held only by his mommy. I could hold him for 29 hours a day - if there were 29 hours in a day...Did I mention that I love my little boy?

Have you ever wondered who invented kissing? I sure like them.

Hey little baby let me light your candle, cause a' Mama I'm sure hard to handle now...
What does this mean?

Also the line - "That ain't nothing but drugstore lovin'..." Is that really the words?

I want to run for miles and miles and miles and miles....I want to push my body to the max. I want to feel the pain- and feel it stop when the endorphins hit...I indeed crave a runner's high...Euphoria is great - and free...Yeah for endorphins!!!!

I bought baby some more clothes tonight...It is better than shopping for doll clothes!!!!!

My mother was singing Pink Floyd songs with Hubby tonight...Isn't that awesome? Too bad I was in another room...

AND IT'S JUST A BOX OF RAIN! I don't know who put it there!

And it's just a box of rain - or a ribbon for your hair! Such a long, long time to be gone, but a short time to be there!!!!!!

I wish I had a ribbon for my hair...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey vickie,

I've just come down with a sore throat thing. I'll be planning to come over as soon as I'm well rid of it. Love you! AL