28 August, 2006

My baby is very, very much like his mama. In alot of ways...But two specific ways, especially...
1.He fights sleep like crazy...Unless he finally falls asleep...Then he likes it alot and doesn't want to be awakened.
2.He likes attention...Yeah, that's right! I like 'lots and 'lots of attention, too.

Here are some other things that I have learned about my baby:
-His eyes light up and he smiles at the thought of chocolate cake and strawberries...just like his mama.
-He is definitely a morning person. Every morning he waits patiently for his mama to wake up...and then he screams to wake her up. But, when she finally opens her eyes, he rewards her with the biggest smile...and sometimes a laugh. What a wonderful way to wake up!!!!
-He loves bathes...and the swimming pool. He likes to kick his feet in water. And he is happy out-of-doors.
-He is STRONG. He can almost hold his head up without any help now. And he's already rolled over - even if it was only once - and the doctor says that is two months ahead of schedule.
-He is ticklish on his tummy and on his feet. But I only tickle his tummy because everyone says that if you tickle his feet he will studder.
-He likes long hair on girls.
-He likes cookie monster - even if cookie monster doesn't really eat cookies all of the time anymore. Apparently, cookies are a "sometimes" food...
-He is excited about being able to run with his mommy one day. You should see him smile and kick his feet when we talk about it!

Chocolate popsicles that are only 1/2 point are the bomb diggety...

I like the way you work it..No diggety...Got to back it up...

Baby doesn't like Modest Mouse...What's up with that? His mommy will have to teach him more about what good music is...Baby also doesn't like Banana Republic. He screamed until we left the store. You see, I only go where baby wants to go now...And I'm fine with that. You know, I only saw maybe one or two things that I liked in the store.

I like the way a crisp, tailored white shirt and tailored, well-fitting brown trousers with a slightly flared leg and thick, brown, mannish suspenders looks together. I don't know if I could pull it off, though.

I have determined that this season's fashions scare the bajeebies out of me. Skinny jeans? Leggings and tunics? What?! I definitely don't like skinny jeans. They look great on Nicole Ritchie. But I'm not a toothpick, honey. I definitely don't need to wear something that will make my butt look like it belongs to the marshmallow puff man. I do like tunics...Just not tunic sweaters. And I love, love, love sweaters. But I like sweaters that barely meet the top of my jeans. I like cable-knit pullover sweaters that look nice and neatly tailored to my body...Hence the diet before sweater season starts... And I like leggings...I sheepishly admit this one. But I am a little weird about the way that I would wear them. Maybe with heels...Heck, I would wear just about anything with a heel...But I think that I would actually prefer black, mid-calf leggings with black ballet flats and a short skirt. I had the cutest pair of black leggings when I was in fifth grade. They had black lace around the bottom...

I love the way that black lace looks...So demure...and sexy...How could you feel anything other than sexy while wearing it?

Kohls is going to be selling a line of Vera Wangs clothes...Isn't that weird...But still really, really cool...

Can a mommy get away with wearing clothes from Bebe? Or would she just look like horrible, super-slut, pretends-not-to-be-mommy Mommy of the year?

Something that I feel would be a very foolish, unpracticle purchase...But I still would kind of like to have...Black silk ballet shrug and matching boudoir shorts...But I would much rather have the blue silk charmeuse gown by Vera Wang. Much more practicle...


Wow...This is really a long post...

No comments: