11 August, 2006

Isn't it weird that baby swings play the most serious classical music? It's kind of the sort of thing that you would imagine being played at a Presidential inauguration or a wedding...And my son is making the cutest noises in protestation...

Baby Suri definitely does not exist. It is all a Scientology plot to delude the masses...

I am counting weight watchers points. We'll see how long this one lasts...

Peanut laughed at me this morning when I called him my"sweet sugar" and kissed his belly and forehead...

I like my pink gingham nightie. I am still wearing it this morning. I dreamed about it two nights ago...One of my friends had one just like it. And I was wondering why she was still wearing it in the middle of the day at someone else's house. And then I didn't blame her because it is so practically pretty - two words that don't often go together...

I do not like my pediatrician. I think that Peanut might be getting a cold - he has so much congestion in his little 7-week-old chest. Those idiots have not called me back this morning...

Cream cheese is some good stuff...

Cleaning carpet is sometimes a necessary evil. Thank heavens for Lysol spray...

I dread going to the pediatrician's office - all those undisciplined, horribly bad children... Someone please tell me where the respect has gone? Don't make me break out in a Justin Timberlake/Black-eye Peas song... Oh...That was the Supremes, right?...

Everytime that I look in the mirror, I wonder how Ican weigh my old weight and look so different. Sooooo flabby...I am tempted to revert to mom-jeans and sequined teddy bear t-shirts... ooooh, make that mommy-jorts with a fanny pack! And don't forget the mommy cut, big white fold-down socks and white tennis shoes! Now that's what I call mommy style!!!!
(Thank heavens my mama does not nor ever has dressed like that. Poor Peanut!... Poor Hubby...)

Hey, I'm getting ready to go to JCPenny to get some of these hip new jeans. Check it out here!

No comments: