22 January, 2007

Good Day for Gone With the Wind and Coffee...and Chocolate Icecream and Pickles

Check this out. Kind of sad, huh?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

That is why Peanut and I are going to celebrate Hubby's B-day and Peanut's UN-birthday. So put on your party hats, baby!!!! Wait a minute...is that sunshine I see trying to break through the clouds...And maybe Peanut and I can take a nice lunch to Hubby...then we will get to see him for 5 minutes during the daytime...And Peanut is definitely all smiles today. So cute. So maybe they are wrong. Sunshine, please come out!!!!!! I miss you and I love you and I miss you SO MUCH!!!!!!!

This one will make you smile...if you have a weird sense of humor like I do. Hahahahaha!!! Laughter makes the most depressing day of the year a little less depressing...Well, that article and this dream that I have. I would like to pretend to be insane for maybe a day or two...just long enough that I could call a bunch of people that...well, just say we don't always jive...and I would pretend that I have Tourrette's and I would just say a string of curse words the minute they said "hello." And then I would have to hang up before I burst out laughing. And I would go to the grocery store and pretend that I was an opera singer. But I haven't the courage or the self-hate to engage in these behaviors. Therefore, I will practice my wedding special extravaganza for a very special cousin of mine. I am going to perform a song called...."MrsPhreedom-ilicious." Complete with a dance.

No comments: