03 January, 2007

There is something so wonderful about cheddar cheese and ginger snaps. So good.

My parents watched my little man while I went to the store tonight. Peanut is really wonderful in the grocery store - but not late at night...and I always freak out about putting him in a buggy. So many germs. Daddy rocked him to sleep and put him in his crib. I am still waiting for my Hubby to come home. So it looks like it's just me and my cleaning products.

I bought some BAM bathroom cleaner. I want to see if it cleans better than CLR. CLR is good- but it didn't clean quite as thoroughly as I could have wished. And - yes, even if BAM is fantastic, I will never forget my soft scrub on at least one of every week's cleanings.

I wanted to run today, but never got the chance to. The oven/dishwasher repair guy was about 3 hours late today. But he was extremely nice. And...he is going to get me a new dishwasher!!!! Yeah!!! And my oven will be fixed either tomorrow or Friday. Big decision of the day - what color to choose for the new dishwasher. Ooopppsss....Did I forget to mention that I am getting a new dishwasher??!!!Uh huh...Uh huh...That's right...In my mind I am dancing.

I want Hubby to sleep alot this weekend. Because...when I am sleepy or tired, I get really, really philosophical and talkative. And I like that. And he just gets really quiet when he is tired. And I want to pretend that I am Socrates and he and Peanut are some Greek guys that don't want to kill me.

Why do I like to cook so much? I'm not great at it, but at least my creations are somewhat edible. And I really love edible things. Why isn't the word "eatable"? That would make more sense. Wow. I really, really love to eat. I think with the realization of this little fact comes the solution to an age old problem...No wonder I'm not tiny! I was meant to eat and be jolly! Yeah for food!!!

Got to go cook...Hubby's coming home. Some kid is screaming outside and I want to muzzle them. Peanut is asleep. At least Thug Mansion isn't blasting music.

No comments: