21 January, 2007

It's Raining


Life is crazy. Rain is depressing. So sad. Rain, rain go away!!!! I want warm sunshine!!!!

Hubby's birthday extravaganza began yesterday. We went to the circus. And he didn't even know that was what I had planned until I told him yesterday!!!! I am so proud of myself - it's so hard to keep secrets from him. I talk too much for that. But I did it!!!!I tried to make him think that we were going to see Rent instead. That would have been hilarious.

I think that calling a steak "Black Angus" is disgusting. But then again ...I have a weird list of things that ruin my appetite. Picturing the fuzzy black hair and the cute little eyes of my steak is just one of the most sane things that ruins my appetite. Some of the other things are a little bizzarre. As is the spelling I chose for that word.

I didn't wash my hair today before I went out of the door. I scrubbed...and I mean scrubbed...my floor instead. And that made me feel weird. And old. Really old.

Sometimes I think that preparing for life is as pointless as preparing a gourmet meal that is going to be consumed in an hour at the longest. You can't help but enjoy it...but it sure is over fast. And that will probably make no sense to anyone but me. Life is not like a box of chocolates. Life is Christmas day. And every Christmas Day I sit and think that it will be over in 24 little hours. And alot of those will be spent sleeping. Kind of like a Sunday. The next day is Monday. And I think about that all day on Sunday. Sad isn't it?

I wish that I could smell a flower. A pink rose. On my farm. And I would let Peanut smell it, too. He has never smelled a pink rose before. And he has never smelled a pink rose on a farm...after a rain. I would not be surprised at all if Heaven wasn't filled with pink roses covered in raindrops. While I'm scared to death (ha ha) about the journey there...I think I'm going to like that place...

No comments: