10 January, 2007

I am going to say something that may offend some people. So, I want to apologize in advance. Big, angry, outspoken lesbians scare me. And I could be a little amused when one of these scary people fights with an egotistical, calculating business man. So, why wouldn't I follow the Rosie-Donald fight?

Just to clear the fight up for you - in case you haven't been reading about it yourself...
-Rosie bashes Trump on the View because she is angry that Trump gave Miss Universe a second chance at the crown after she was caught drinking underage
-Trump makes his little talk-show/ news-show circuit saying that Rosie is a big, fat failure and that he could easily hire a man to take away her "life-partner" ...he also added that he would sue her and take all of her money
-Rosie makes various comments on the View about Trump's hair and his supposed "bankruptcies"
-Trump rebuttles and definitely doesn't back down
-Trump says that Barb is sorry that Rosie is still on the show...and also hints at the fact that she won't be there for long
-Barb makes a statement on the View that she is not sorry she hired Rosie, nor has she ever been sorry about that decision. What the observant will notice is she did not say that she did not want to get rid of Rosie. Of course she is glad that Rosie was hired! She gets into lesbian fights with everyone and ratings soar!
-Trump sends Rosie a letter telling Rosie what Barb said to him and then antagonizes things by adding that Barb is lying to both of them by talking out of both sides of her mouth
-Rosie gets back to the View from a "preplanned" vacation and gets into a fight with Barb in the dressing room before the show...calling Barb a blankety-blank liar


That brings us to today. Of course, Rosie has to talk about the little situation. And Barb calls Trump a "pathetic man." Then I turned off the TV to play with my little boy. And I just want to tell the world that I think that Rosie gave Barb a big, ol' lesbian butt whooping before the show. And Rosie has a jealous, sick, twisted crush on Barb. And Barb has a secret longing for some Trump lovin'.

I am going to start taking my fashion cues from the nanny on the muppet babies' show. Sexy.

Hubby, did you ever think anymore about buying that tractor? We should be farming right now. Imagine if we had a whole field of collards...And we could make our own chowchow. Wouldn't that be awesome?

I want a make-over that will make me just like Audrey Hepburn. I want to be a skinny little
woman with impeccable taste and polished, graceful mannerisms.

Peanut has TEETH!!!!! Two cute little teeth. I LOVE MY BABY BOY!!!!

Alright, I have a play date with a cute little 2 foot tall man.

No comments: