14 January, 2007

I still want a tractor...




This week starts off the week that is before the birthday week of my Hubby. So, I have alot of preparing to do. First of all, I need a complete wish menu made by my handsome Hubby. That means that all of his favorite food will be prepared from the Saturday before his birthday until the Saturday after his birthday. I am excited.

Tomorrow is Monday. And the weekend will be over. I really liked this weekend. Bye bye, weekend. I will miss you. But I will always remember you.

My baby now officially has two teeth. And he officially likes peach puffs...and monkey puffs...But he definitely officially LOVES his mommy. And his mommy definitely ADORES him.

I ran today with Hubby. And peanut. It was nice. Really, really nice.

Hubby and I are going to start the Wee-Miss-Verne-Club. Verne, the next time that you decide you want to go somewhere far away like Boston, you need to buy your own magic jet or your own magic magician guy who can get you back to SC really quick for fondue and stuff. We promise not to make shrimp anymore. (Hubby thinks that our club name sounds like "Little Miss Verne Club." I didn't get it, so I figured that you wouldn't either.)

I am going to try to take Peanut to storytime at the library. I am so excited!!!! They have finger puppets that the mommies get to play with, too!!!! Yeah!!!!

I am still trying to convince Hubby to buy a tractor. A John Deere tractor. We could sell our cars if we lived on a farm, Hubby. Do you think that I would have to put Peanut in a car seat to ride on the tractor with Mommy? I WANT A TRACTOR!!!!!!

Let's go to Luchanbach, Texas with Waylon and Willie and the boys...Well, maybe not Texas, but somewhere out in the wilds of South Carolina sounds good to me. With trees. So that I can hug them. And no Thug Huts around. And a big, green and yellow tractor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with Shawn. I also miss SC Verne. Boston Verne is boring and studies all day long (and still couldn't get straight A's, even though he did quadruple the number of A's he got in all of law school with just one semester's work). I am hoping we can get Marie hooked up in Columbia or Augusta and this job I am looking at now comes through.