01 March, 2006

RANDOM THOUGHTS:

I need sleep. I need to rest mentally, physically, spiritually, and emotionally.

I wish that mothers would leave Santa Clause alone. No child really believes in Santa. Instead, mothers should instill into their children the fact that fairy tales do not exist.

Bella is CRAZY!

Landlords have no heart.

Sunshine makes everything seem so much better.

Old Roomie has a beautiful, beautiful soul - and gorgeous curly hair.

Baby boys are a blessing from God!

Ramen noodles are tasty and cheap.

The only perfect thing here on earth is God's love for us.

Why am I always so impetuous, and rash, and competitive?

A baby really does change everything.

Writing a 30 page paper on body image both challenges and upholds one's perception of beauty.

Life here with loved ones is extremely short and challenging.

I need to hear ocean waves.

I am Rosemary's granddaughter.

I cry when I am alone when I pray for people who are hurting.

Guinevierre and Lancelot are the sweetest poodle babies ever!

I am scared to death to die.

The sight and smell of pink roses makes me feel nostalgic.

I have never really held a baby.

Sometimes I think too much, and sometimes I don't think enough.

Wearing a full skirt makes me feel graceful.

I am desparate for God's grace. I cannot live without it.

All I really want is 20 acres of land and a swing under a huge oak tree. Oh, yeah, and my baby and a poodle. And some chocolate would be good, too. And lots and lots of sunshine.


No comments: