18 May, 2006


Do you see any resemblance between these two people? I don't. Probably because I refuse to. I will always remember Colin Farrell as I knew him in the Recruit and in SWAT- where he was running on the beach. Wow. (That was before Hubby.)

I will be glad when Hubby recovers from his pneumonia. The cough syrup he takes makes him act funny. Really. It's a little disconcerting.

I am feeling strapped to the house. And I don't know if I really mind it. Okay, I do. But when I think about going off, I suddenly realize that I don't have a figure and I waddle walk. Right now the only place that I really want to go is to the pool or to the hospital. Come on, baby. It's time for you to get out of there!

I am reading the book of Romans right now. It is really, really deep. Really. I like what it has to say (it's the Bible - of course I like what it says) about the law. The law isn't there to make you feel like a good person just because you don't do certain things. The law is there to condemn you. You only find righteousness through Jesus Christ - not in obeying the law. Cool, huh?

If this were a perfect world, I would be wearing a strapless pink seersucker dress with a big, full skirt (and a white eyelet under skirt that helps the dress stand out a little) and pink strappy, 4-inch heels that tie around the ankle with a pink bow. And I would have my baby. And I would have a poodle. And my hair would be long and curly again. And I would be eating Papa's fried chicken. And I would wear a size two again with the tiniest waist imaginable. And I would be eating strawberry cheesecake icecream in a chocolate covered waffle cone. And I would have a big, feminine, noisy bracelet. And I would have a pink bow in my hair. And I would have a pink rose in my hair. And I would be swinging - with flowers and magnolia trees surrounding me. And I would be a proud citizen of the Confederate States of America.

I like going for walks where I live. I can't wait to run again.

I wish that I could win the lottery.

Pink is the bestest color in the world. I wish that I could wear pink every day. And that I could be surrounded with pink roses and white magnolias and gardenias.

Why don't people dress up anymore? I, too, have fallen prey to the blue-jeans-and-t-shirt trend. Why don't more ladies wear big, full skirts and high heels? They are just as comfortable as jeans. (Maybe because I wear heels with jeans...)

My belly is huge. I told Mama today that I hoped that it wouldn't get any bigger. It feels as if it were going to burst now. I think that after this is over, I will be able to eat alot of food with no discomfort. Wow. Bring on the pie-eating contests...

I am about 34 weeks now. I am ready to have the baby. Six more weeks until my due date. Two more weeks until I am full-term. Peanut, you better be early. I don't know if I can make it until July. I didn't count on the last part being so hard. Most of the time I just feel completely tired, a little nauseated, overly obsessed with cleaning, and really ready to hold the baby...

I miss some of my friends. I haven't really had time to call anyone. It's sad. Life is too short for this. I need to get out of the house with my crazy Indian friends. I need to go to where bizarre and hilarious things are the rule of the day...I need to go shopping with some girlfriends. I need to go for a ride through the country and look for ghosts at old churches...

Keeping myself occupied while Hubby studies is getting old. I have cleaned everything that I am physically able to clean for right now. I have also caught up on all the celebrity gossip possible. (Did you know about Lindsey Lohan and Paris Hilton? They have been fighting - again...) I think that now I will go read Fitzgerald's This Side of Paradise.

No comments: