02 May, 2006

I am not in a good mood. I was asleep this afternoon - that is, until our neighbors started being loud as all heck. I hate loud, uncouth, low-class, no-account people. Alright, so maybe I don't hate them - but I dislike them a whole lot. They have been playing their radio so loudly - hip-hop gangsta style - until there is no quiet place in my whole house. Poor Hubby, he is sick and can get no rest. They have the first time to wake my little baby up with their Tom-foolery. I will get them told, I am afraid. Hell hath no fury like that of a brand new mother...

The protests yesterday make me want to vomit. Why the heck would you think that you can come into the country illegally, yet still receive government money - without adding any money back to the government yourself by way of taxes - and think that this supposed to be okay? Are you stupid?!!! I really hope that English is made our country's official language. It would be about time. I do not intend to learn a new language just to talk to a bunch of people who come to live in my country and have not the gumption to learn the spoken language here.

Wow, I really am misanthropic today. But, that is as usual. It would be best if I took a drive somewhere. Sitting in my own home - with no peace, thanks to the people renting behind me - is making me ornery.

Little Miss, Little Miss Can't Be Wrong...

No carbs...Hurry up, Peanut! Mommy's starving!!!

I hope those cigarettes going to make you cough
Hope you hear this song and it pissed you off.
I take that back I hope you're doing fine
And if I had a dollar I might give you 99...

I had a really awesome dream - about me being dressed in hoop skirts and petticoats...I was planting a vegetable garden, I think. I know that Hubby and my parents were there. And I was upset about the Yankees coming. I don't remember the rest. Oh, well, too bad.

I finally saw a reminder today that Lexington is really in the South, after all. (As opposed to being Virginia and Florida, and Myrtle Beach and Hilton Head status - geographically in the South, but definitely not Southern...) All county offices will be closed on May 10th in order to observe Confederate Memorial Day. That made me very, very happy.

I am hungry. I don't really want to eat anything, though.

Lord, teach me to love people. Even if I completely hate their actions...

I met some very distant-they-don't-count relatives. I just happened to google my mother's maiden name and found a lady who is looking for information on that family line. It appears that her great-great grandmother was the sister of my great-great grandfather. Neat, huh? I was able to share some family stories with her. She is going to give me more information, too. I think she moved out West - don't ask me why...

Don't try to act like you ain't know where we been either ...
In the club all the time..., pop off ....
G-unit...

Because you can't starve us out and you can't make us run
Cause when them ole boy raised on shotgun
We say grace and we say ma'am
If you ain't into that, we don't give a durned...

No comments: