27 September, 2006

I am really not this angry...I promise...

Hey, guess what!

My soon-to-be-lawyer is also my baby daddy. It might be the only thing that Anna Nichole and I ever have in common - if I believed that Anna Nichole's lawyer was really her baby daddy. I think that they are saying that just to get that freak of nature who had a "relationship" with her off of her back. She might want to come back to the USA at some point...

I am going to "baby-cise." That's where I use my child as a weight to get some serious bulk in my arms...Poor Peanut.

Wow - Rachel Ray is very loud. But I still like her. Weird.

I think that my weird, loud neighbors actually named the devil that is disguised as a dog "baby girl." Because they keep yelling for her. And it makes me want to punch them. I do not like having neighbors. I need a wall around my 2000 acres one day. No neighbors. Unless I have really awesome neighbors. But I have bad neighbor luck. At least they aren't yelling drunk outside of my bedroom window...

The guy on the news is bringing me good news. (Step onto soap box now...) Our city's wonderful politicians are actually doing something right. They are thinking about banning smoking in restaurants...and bars, which is just weird. But I like it. I hate, hate, hate, hate, HATE cigarrette smoke. It smells gross. And I feel like I am being smothered when I am in a smoky room. I hate eating at California Dreaming because you always have one smoke stack who puffs away and fouls up the whole restaurant. I don't want my baby around that crap. So I hope that they do ban it. Oh, yeah, I also hate cigars, pipes, hookahs (especially hookahs - I have only smelled smoke from a hookah once outside of a hookah bar in Asheville and it made me want to vomit. It was completely disgusting and offensive and gross. Of course, I was pregnant...) I would rather stick my nose in a dirty diaper than smell smoke. I hate it when my neighbors smoke outside and the smell lingers in the air. I greatly dislike smoke.What people do in their own homes is completely their business. So - whatever...But, anytime that I can smell it...I hate it. It's rude. It's offensive. It's disgusting. There are people that I know - and love dearly - who smoke. But if we talked about this issue, I would have to express my opinion - maybe, in a much, much, much more polite way, of course. But only with some of the people that I love who smoke. Some of them I have already told straight out how I feel...Some of them only when I was teeny tiny...

Here's a funny story...
Back in my early college years - back when I still thought that guys just come over to you and start talking to you for no other reason than because they just wanted to be your friend...I had this guy come over to the bench where I was studying outside. And we started chit-chatting...And pretty soon - being the mature 18 year old I am sure he was - he asked me if I minded if he lit up a cigarrette. (I think he was trying to impress me.) I thought that he was being a sincere gentleman, who was concerned for my lung's health and my state of mind. (Cigarrette smoke makes me angry sometimes...) So I told him that I did, indeed, mind. I think that I shocked the crap out of him. He already had the lighter going to the cigarrette...And we only had about 5 minutes before class. So...he kind of started backing up, but was still talking to me. I can't remember if I started going off on the detrimental effects of cigarrette smoke - both to the smoker and to those around the smoker...I remember that I asked my mom if I had been rude when I went home. She laughed. And she started to say "yes." Then she thought about it. And said "no." And I totally agree with her, though some other's might not agree. He did ask - didn't he? (And, by the way, the guy did talk to me all semester. And on the day of the final exam, he asked me to go with him to an 18-year-old's dance club. A most unsavory place in my mind at the time...So I declined his invite. But my commentary on his rude habit did not - I am assuming - influence his opinion of me. So... here's a sudden revelation...Maybe smokers don't think that smoking is rude. And if we told them, then they would respect that. Hmmmm....Somehow, I don't think that that would work on all smokers. The guy on the TV who is 100% against the ban shows me that...)

(Step off of soapbox...now...)

No comments: