01 September, 2006

I had forgotten how much I like the song "Mexico" by Incubus...or any other Incubus song... This song always makes me want to curl up in a cushion with a hot cup of coffee...

I think that I like Damien Rice...I had never heard any of his stuff...untill now...

She's such a fortunate fool...

I miss my baby...But I have had some really good sleep...I think that I will go get my little one SOON!!!!

It's all for you...You got me where you want...

Ooooooohhhhh....I am so hot...

I want to drive somewhere...I want to speed...I want to feel the air blowing in my face...I want to crank the music up so loud...I want to watch the countryside flying past me...

My body aches...

I want a motorcycle for Christmas...I miss the way it feels to go speeding through the countryside on one...Hmmm...Maybe I could convince daddy to take me for a ride...when I feel better...

Sometimes I want to look like the girls in the magazines...And then I think, "What does it matter anyway? We'll all look the same in a thousand years..." Morbid, huh? But, really...What's important is the part that won't just be dust...God, help me to remember this.

Let's go on a picnic...By a stream...

Further down the river...

I haven't felt the way I feel today in so long it's hard to specify...

No comments: