28 September, 2006

It's a big, big world with lots and lots of pot that makes you see lots and lots of hippie sloths in your mind...

This song must have been written under the influence of lots and lots of pot. It freaks me out. And the show comes on just before Sesame Street - which Peanut loves...So, if one day my sanity is completely gone...You'll know what happened...It's really disturbing, y'all...

"Hey, give me another Nicotine patch. I think I still got some room on my butt...." Crusty the Clown...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vickie!! It doesn't say lots ad lots of pot1!! I looked it up. :) You scared me there! Ally-

Anonymous said...

crusty and butt should NOT BE even NEAR each other in a sentence ;o)

Anonymous said...

How's Micky today?? I was thinking about him this morning.... :o) -Ally

Anonymous said...

Thats funny. That is the song I had picked out for our first dance. I had even hired the lamb/sloth that is dancing around in the picture. Alas, the [young and hot] ball and chain draws nigh.