02 September, 2006

Sometimes I forget that God did not create us to be completely independent creatures...Those times never last long...maybe an hour...minutes...seconds...Then I come crashing back into His arms and your arms...Will you hold me there for a while and let me rest?

It's so nice to wake up with them...They look alike...only different sizes...And my cheesy soul adores both of them...

No matter how much I pretend I don't care - I do care. But you already knew that...

I want to swing...I want to soar high into the air and come racing back to the ground and then back into the air and then back to the ground...And I want you beside me...And I want laughter...And I want sunshine...And I want an early autumn day...I want to feel like I'm flying and that sad things don't happen ever and there is no hate and chocolate has no calories...

Sometimes run-on sentences are the only way to express yourself. I like being completely liberated from the tyranny of grammar.

You think that I don't like "different." But how could I not like different? I am different. Different is what I know. It is the differences between us and you and him and her and them that let me see a glimpse of your and his and her and their souls...It is so hard to see someone's soul. Sometimes it is dirty and torn and tramped upon. Sometimes it is radiant and clean and pure and beautiful. Sometimes it is bleeding and pained and injured. But their are walls up. They won't let me or you or them see. They want to hide their souls. I wish that everyone would break down their walls. Or at least put up a fence that would let me get just a glimpse. I wish that I knew how to let you and him and her and them get a glimpse of mine. They say that the eyes are the windows to the soul. But I don't believe them. Everyone has a part to play...

I like green and yellow and red and blue and PINK and black...Yes, I like black. And black IS TOO a color! They even made a black crayon. And a white crayon. And a pink crayon...But the pink and white and yellow don't really show up on white paper. They just make the page look glossy.

Why does everyone want to sleep like a baby? My baby wakes up about every few hours. You should want to sleep like me in my pregnancy days. I used to sleep for a long time. Not now. But that's okay.

Mmmmm...I was just thinking about nice things...I was thinking about my baby and InStyle magazine and pink stillettos and big, dangly earrings and cotton candy and poodle puppies and runs in the rain (that would be a good Indian name) and pink roses and Vera Wang fragrance and big bows and sage green curtains and Ethan Allen settees and empanadas with cold coffee and smiles on a friend's face and kisses from Hubby and 1/2 point chocolate popsicles and chocolate birthday cake and the way it feels when Mama rubs my hair and cookie monster and my friend's new cat (though I haven't seen it yet, but it sounds like a very nice kitty...) and happy days at the lake with my cousins during childhood and BIG families and how wonderful my family is and HOW WONDERFUL IT IS TO BE A CHILD OF GOD! Praise God for the comfort that His love brings! Praise Him for His many blessings that He pours...not just gives...but POURS out on the undeserving, selfish, people who want so badly to please Him but can't do it on their own because they mess up so often so they beg for grace which He gives so freely!

No comments: