17 September, 2006

This week, the Pope issued a statement which angered many Muslims. Actually, the statement also angered me. I guess that the Pope has never read the part in the Bible where Jesus reminded his disciples that you cannot serve two masters - you must always end up loving the one and hating the other. Instead, the Pope has shown his support for Islam because they serve one "god" and also worship Mary. You know - the last time I checked there was only one golden calf when Moses went up Mt Sinai. Stupid, stupid people!

But in his "I love Muslims - let's be friends..." speech, the Pope decided to quote from a text dating back to Medieval times. The text referred to the fact that Muslims like to kill people. And the pope said, "Hey, we love you Muslims. God doesn't like you killing us. Now, let's just all play nice." And his speech backfired on him. The Muslims resent the fact that anyone would actually say the obvious - that they like to kill people.

In retaliation against the pope, Muslim people have been committing acts of violence - to show that they are not violent people. Blowing up churches, shooting nuns working in a hospital in the back...Stupid cowards.

Well, Muslim people - I hope that you feel special. I hope that you feel like big, powerful idiots in your dirty little dresses and head towels. I have no respect for you. I feel sorry for you - you are blind and lost and you like it that way. You can shoot a nun in the back. You can use bombs to blow up buildings and churches. You can kill innocent children. And you can change the lives forever of children when they learn that Mommy and Daddy won't ever be coming home - because you big, "brave" people flew an airplane into the place that Mommy or Daddy went to earn money to support their family. I hope that when you look into the mirror to brush the camel crap out of your beards, you are happy with the miserable, cowardly people that you are. As for me, I am sick of you. You disgust me. I fear for your souls. But I have to admit that I have a hard time praying for anything other than revenge on you.

But I will say it - may God have mercy on you. You violent people who show no mercy or courage or love. May God have mercy on your souls.

No comments: