17 September, 2006

Still painting...Yep. Still painting... But it looks great!!! I am very pleased with the finished result. However, I am not pleased by all of the paint still sticking to my body and hair even after I scrubbed my skin until it was red. Not fun. How in the world did I get paint all over me? I hate paint.

Sometimes I have to just sit back and watch what God is doing with my life...and I am amazed. I am definitely a "work in progress." Sometimes, I don't know why God doesn't just give up on me...But the important thing is that He doesn't. It really does blow my mind.

Peanut had apple flavored rice cereal tonight. He has displayed such an interest in watching me eat. I was holding him last week while I was watching Clifford the little red dog (that's a whole other story...) and eating almonds. I heard him laughing, and looked down to see him watching me chew an almond. So, I started talking to him...and kissing his cute little cheeks...And he stopped laughing. I ate another almond, and he laughed at me again. It was really bizarre. I think that he is really hungry. So, I fed him. And he loved it. He hates plain rice cereal. But he really loved the apple flavored stuff.

I found some recipes for baby friendly foods. We have a long time before he is eating cake and fish...But I have decided that I should practice cooking now. I want him to really love my cooking - bless his heart. Maybe if I only take him to nasty restaurants and not let him eat anyone else's cooking...Just maybe he will think that his mommy is the best cook ever...I could just "make" my world-famous tiramasu complete with stencilling and plastic packaging for him...

I almost made it. I was only going to eat chocolate and icecream all day today. I made it until about 6pm - and then I ate a Lean Cuisine pizza. That's what I call healthy eating. All of the sweets that I had eaten were Weight Watchers. What a diet!

The guy from the Red Hot Chili Peppers dances like a little child. And I think that it looks fun. And I would love to convince Hubby that we need to dance like that around our living room - and jump on the couch...and the bed...and the guest bed...Doesn't that sound like fun?

No comments: