06 September, 2006

"Oh, so you are awake." Yes, I am awake.

Update to Haircut Day...Let me take a deep breath and remember that my hair is not a reflection of who I am...
Baby was really wonderful for the first twenty minutes. After that he fussed mildly...(It started when the hairdresser covered my face with my hair.) Then he screamed alot. But he was so cute, and he stopped crying the minute I picked up his carrier. Just too much estrogen floating around, I guess...

I ate sushi last night...Yum...Sushi... It was sooooo good. Yummy sushi...

The only court trials I like are the ones on TV so that I can laugh at Cinnamon the Stripper screaming with Destiny the Psychic about twenty-five dollars that one "loaned" the other ten years ago when they were drunken college girls. (Okay, so maybe it couldn't have been ten years...But some of those cases happened a long time ago...)

I think that people subconciously name dogs "Lady" so that they will have a good stripper name...Or maybe it's their kids that will have a good stripper name...Why do I think that an occupation that is so loathsome is sooo funny? Maybe it's because everytime I think about Cinnamon the Stipper, I see an 85-year-old woman in some wild outfit going to the local church for a fundraiser striptease...Didn't I tell you that I was weird? Someone - actually more than one person - has told me that I would be so much fun if I ate a special type of brownie...I don't know what they mean...

I must clean...I must clean...But I already did the fun stuff yesterday...I scrubbed the kitchen counters and floor and the bathroom floor and ...well...the bathroom. Today I have to fold and put away the clothes that I washed, and dust and vaccuum. I hate doing that! And...CRAP...I have to iron. Ironing is from the devil.

Yoga pants are good cleaning pants...They are most unattractive on me, however...But it doesn't really matter, does it?

Chocolate toffee popsicles make a wonderful breakfast...followed by hearty helping of whipped cream...But the popsicles are weight watchers and the whip cream is fat free. That makes everything okay...

Thanks, Aunt Faye, for the great memories of the breakfast that Michael and Savanna and I ate with you. I think every adult should let kids eat pound cake and chips and coke for breakfast...at least once in awhile...People are too uptight about food. Life is too short for that.

Bon Appetite!!

No comments: