01 September, 2006

Thoughts on being sick... :(

This is a weird day...
I had chills this morning...and now I am dripping sweat...I ache all over...I am going through baby-withdrawal - he's with his granddaddy...Pooh!!!!

Hubby is gone, too. He is watching a divorce of two lesbians...I am all alone...I think I will eat a can of worms...

I want to take a bath...but I am too hot to bathe now...Yuck!!!

Baby was smiling at mommy this morning when I picked him up. He looked puzzled when he saw his granddaddy downstairs...But he smiled at him, too. I miss Baby! I don't know what to do with myself when he is not around...Yesterday was a prime example. I had to go to Columbia to run errands for Hubby. So, Baby stayed with my daddy - who got off work at 12:30...I felt naked. I was never so glad to see his little, smiling face...Okay, maybe I am just as glad everytime that I see him...

Oh, little playmate..I can't come out and play with you. My dolly's got the flu. Boohoohoohoo! I can't slide down your rainbow into a pot of gold. But we'll be jolly friends forever more!

If only there were someone here so that I could whine to them...

What's your name, little girl? Tell me - what's your name...Shouldn't you stay, little girl? Well, there ain't no shame...
Heaven's to Bessy...Somebody ought to be ashamed! Wonder what their mama thought of them writing that song?

Lonely...I'm so lonely...I need somebody....HERE so that I can WHINE to them...Whining to oneself is not fun...

No comments: