11 September, 2006

Survey Says...

This is a survey that I made up. The answers in pink are mine. The answers in blue are Hubby's. Hubby is not aware of my answers...and I answer first, so I don't know his either...

1.Who is a bigger ho - Nick or Jessica?
Definitely Nick...But Jess is a huge ho as well.
Madonna.

2.What do you like least about wallpaper?
That it even exists.
It's existence.

3.What do you like most about wallpaper?
The fact that when you wet it with fabric softener and peel it off...It reminds me of the way that my skin peels when I get sunburnt...But I haven't really been sunburnt in so long, I barely remember what it's like.
Nhhhaaa...

4.If you were a stripper...What would your stripper name be?
Splenda.
Pabst Blue Ribbon Heather.

5.If the moon were bar-b-que spare ribs, would you eat it?
Only if it were mustard or ketchup based barbeque.
Of course. Especially if it were vinegar barbeque.

6.Have you ever stuffed anything up your nose?
No. But I read a book about a boy who stuffed pebbles in his nose. I always wondered what it felt like.
Sure. What else is a midget for?

7.Who is better...Old Yeller or Lassie?
Definitely Old Yeller...until he went loco...
Old Yeller was way cooler. However, I think Sounder could of kicked both their butts.

8.Who would make the best President ever?
Jerry Garcia would have made a great President. But maybe Jimmy Buffett now. Or ...the best President ever would be Hulk Hogan.
Jean Luc Picard. With Chubaka as his vice-president.

9.Can the government be trusted?
Heck fire no! The law is self-interested and twisted and corrupt. There is no justice. They really do listen to every phone conversation with this big machine...And when certain buz words pop up, they red flag you. And then you might be audited by the IRS...or something worse...I shudder to think...
It depends. Is that capitalized?Yes.Pink Floyd's mother says the government cannot be trusted.
10.Who is the cutest baby in the world?
Mommy's little Micky-Bear!!!!!
Peanut. My baby-mama's baby.

No comments: