11 April, 2006


Can I hear a big "HURRAY"?!!!!! I can now eat sushi - well, sort of. It can't be raw. But, still...

My baby weighs about 2 pounds. I have only a little over 2 months to go. WOW!!!!

I want to tan in the sun today.

I greatly dislike pregnant women who have cute little baby bumps and are still trim and cute...and don't have big swollen, bloated faces and feet and huge butts and thighs. It isn't fair...

My hair is out of control.

I have decided... In the delivery room, I want a plate of crunchy rolls and Grateful Dead and pink stilletos...

Did you hear about Foxy Brown and Lil' Kim? I dreamed that I went to jail to visit Lil' Kim. She should have never lied in court...

Speaking of dreams...Last night I had a nightmare. Hubby moved me away from South Carolina. Then, he moved me into this little dumpy place in the woods. I made him gut the inside and replace everything with brand new flooring, appliances... Then all of these country women came to help me move in. They did not know me. They only knew Hubby, so they would only listen to him. And they rearranged my kitchen after I had everything just as I wanted it. It looked very tacky. And they were cooking weird things in my kitchen and sitting on my brand new furniture - just talking away. They were not clean. They even decorated everything for Christmas - in October. I yelled at them. Then I had a nervous breakdown. It was weird. I tried to leave, but I had a flat tire. Then a raccoon or something was after me when I tried to get back into the house.

If I were Katie Holmes, I would beat Tom Cruise to a bloody pulp. He will not let her have pain medication or make any noise in the delivery room. He would not live long around me. He made her a special mouthpiece to bite into when she is having the baby. He bought her an iPod for the delivery room so that she would be quiet. I would kill him. He is stupid.

The mystic powers of the sun are drawing me to the out of doors. I am even going to try to make my way into Bella territory, which is very scary... What may be scarier, however - I am going to wear a bikini when I get there. Poor Bella.

No comments: