22 April, 2006

I am in a much better mood today. I am not going to drive again all weekend - that's what I have Hubby for. So, I am happy.

Where do I start in this study? I want to get all of the boxes finally unpacked - and this room and the baby's room are the only rooms that I have left to do.

You don't have to call me darlin', darlin'. You never even called me by my name.

I do not like fighting with my professors. And I have never had a real reason, or been so inclined before. Now, things are different. Maybe it's just that I don't care. Maybe I know that I am doing kick-butt work in this class. But, the guy grading my 30 page paper is really trying my nerves. His rude little emails can stop anytime.

Did you know that there are places that you can still buy bloomers? Weird - and scary - huh?

Why are people standing on their heads in this pre-World War I exercise class picture?

I was drunk the day mama got out of prison.
And I went to pick her up in the rain.
But before I could get to the station in my pick-up truck,
She got runned over by a durned ol' train.

Well, I'll hang around as long you will let me.
And I never minded standing in the rain.
You don't have to call me darlin', Darlin'.
You never even called me -
Well, I wonder why you don't call me -
Why don't you ever call me!!!!!

1 comment:

TTrotter said...

I really hope your post raids continue after you've had peanut. Because-your off the wall comments and stories are sooo entertaining :)