23 April, 2006

I am debating... Should I take my philosophy exam early - and thereby be done with it? Or should I give myself more time to study? Will I study more if I have more time?

My tour groups at work today were fantastic. Especially the last group. They even took my picture. They were from Massachusetts. They were awesome. They liked my opinions on the War Between the States.

Inakaya's is soooo good! I highly recommend their love boat. (It sounds weird, but tastes soooo good.) I have eaten so much sushi. That's a good thing.

It is too hot. I want to go swimming. My parents are opening their pool this week.

Bella is an idiot. I want to shoot her. She has been digging in my flowers. I do not like her.
I am going to make leather mittens for her feet so she cannot dig.

I want chocolate cake. And fried green tomatoes.

I had a creepy dream last night about the house that I give tours in. I went inside the basement - but everything was changed. The lighting was different. There was different furniture all around. And people - in 19th century dress. They wanted something, but I couldn't figure out what it was. They would not let me out of the house until they told me what they wanted. But, I could not understand them. So, finally I pretended like I understood, so that I could leave. Isn't that creepy?

No comments: