06 April, 2006

I'm Back...

Why do the words "I'm back" always remind me of an old school Eminem song?

Guess what happened today? I had a doctor's appointment. I had to drink this yucky stuff 1 hour before I got some bloodwork done. I thought that my appointment was at 8:30, so I got out of my nice, warm bed and ran downstairs to chug that nasty crap. I went to leave the house to get to my appointment, when Hubby reminded me that my appointment was really at 9am. CRAP!!!!! I have to go back next Tuesday. And...I have to drink more of that nasty stuff that makes the baby kick exactly one hour before I go. (I don't know if it really makes the baby kick, but he sure was kicking this morning.)

We are finally moved in to our new house!!! I have a flower bed started!!! And I have wonderful neighbors!!!Yeah!!!

Hubby did what he was threatening to do. And my dad helped. Now I have a whole lot of boxes with random crap in it. Reminds me of the weeks right after Hubby and I got married and he moved into the duplex. Fun, right?

I actually got to class an hour early today. So, I am blogging in the computer lab. I have never done this before. I can't make up my mind if I like it.

I never want another breakfast biscuit from a fast-food place for the rest of my life. They are gag-o-matic. Yuck!

I think that I am going to make a mix-cd for the delivery room. What music should I put on it? I am thinking some Grateful Dead and maybe some Modest Mouse. A little Led Zepelin (did I spell that right?) and some Waylon Jennings would also be very nice. I want to call my son "Two" because he is a junior. Hubby won't let me.

I wish that I was a hippy. Hubby says that I am not because I like pink and I bathe regularly. I don't think that he knows what he is talking about. He still thinks that I am white.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. sorry about the apointment
2. the jumble of boxes was unavoidable because we had to be out of the house
3. those little tiny breakfast biscuits from chick filet are good. and Hardees has great biscuits.
4. Two isn't so bad...what about deux?
5. you aren't a hippy. at BEST you're a wanna be. and you are the whitest whitey ever

Anonymous said...

I love you