13 April, 2006

Nothing interesting has been happening in the news lately...But that only leads me to reevaluate what I find interesting. I was really interested in the Mary Winkler case. I was really sad when I read the case about the little six-year-old boy whose mother died because a 911 worker did not believe his call. I am interested in the arrival of the "TomKitten" - yeah, I know, it's pathetic...Why do certain things seem more interesting than others?

It is gorgeous outside today. I can't say the word "gorgeous" without thinking of Gorgias by Plato. That is sad. I greatly dislike Nietsche. He was a weirdo who needed to have the crap beaten out of him. How could someone contract syphillus from "just playing the piano"?

Does Beyonce really say "zippy poppin' turkey stompin' check on me tonight..."?

Ooh, Boy, you look like you like what you see...

I read an article by a woman who gave birth to her baby while squatting on her stairs - on purpose. What - was she crazy? Am I the only person who thinks that is bizarre?

Why is it that I feel that my house is never clean. When I try to think of ways to clean it more - I can't think of any. I really, really love to clean - especially now. But, I think that it is an obsession. Maybe once I get the nursery done I will feel better about the house. Is that what has me going crazy - an unfinished nursery and only 2 months to go?

Sushi would be great today. I want those volcanoe rolls from Sushi Yoshi. Yum! They are sooooo good. I wonder...will Peanut like sushi?

I want to go swimming. My dad is waiting for the pollen to pass before he opens up the pool. I can't wait!!! I hope that he hurries! Do you think that I will have a tan when the baby gets here?
Why do I always cut my hair? I want it to be long again. I know why I used to cut it - I felt fat or I had a bad break-up or I had a bad hair-cut...Now what's the problem? No more layers...I think that is it. I get layers put in, and then I have them cut out. Not exactly a way to get long hair. Plus, I read that most pregnant women cut their hair when they notice that they do not have a waistline anymore. Will I ever have a waistline again? Somehow, I think I should just give up on washboard abs. I was sooo close to having them once. I lost a good bit of weight and spent 2 hours in the gym every day. Don't see that ever being a possibility again.

Can you believe that I saw an advertisement for Mondo Blahniks? What the devil are "Mondo" Blahniks? I do, however, know what Manolo Blahniks are...

I think that "however" is one of my favorite words. It must be. My rough draft on body image was littered with that word. I also like "awesome" and "cute." Awesome just conveighs an emotion of being greatly impressed or being really happy about something. Cute is just one of those vague, polite words that you use when nothing else comes to mind. Not always, but sometimes...Baby clothes are the one thing - and puppies - that really, really deserve the word "cute."

I WANT SUSHI!!!!! And something else - but I don't know what... WHAT do I want? SUSHI!!!!






No comments: