15 June, 2006

I must post an update. I went back to the salon. The two ladies who own the salon are extremely nice, courteous, and sympathetic. They righted the problem as best as they could. While it is definitely not the hair cut that I would have chosen, it now appears to be in some sort of decent style. (Despite the clump of short layers on one side of my head.) They apologized and were very helpful. They also refunded me my money. I have made an appointment to go back to the salon for my next haircut.

I went to the doctor. Things are getting really close! The doctor says that if I have not had the baby by Monday, I am going to be induced Monday at 6:30am. Say a prayer.

Okay, Hubby is home and dinner is ready...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I think you're awesome and brave and I don't even know you but I'm sure you're beautiful too. Even with short hair. :) I'm praying for you!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you made your next hair appointment with Tonya's salon. holy cow.... things sure change in a pregnant woman's life in a matter of hours. AND YES!!! YOU WILL HAVE that baby SOON!!! yess!
Ally- (PS: I had to check your blog to see if you had the baby yet before we went to sleep.) Your blogging isn't in vain by the way. I think that it's the most entertaining blog out there!! woohoo! :)