03 June, 2006

It's dreary outside. I am waiting for my parents to give me a call. I am supposed to go to Lowe's with them to pick up a few more things for the nursery. I still need some shelves, a board with pegs like you would hang coats on, white picture frames, and ribbon...The nursery is looking sooooo cute! We finally decided on a Nautica sailboat mobile yesterday. So, it's sailboats and puppies in the nursery. I really like the color scheme, too. The walls are a delicate blue. The dust ruffle and bumper pad is dark navy. The crib is white. We put a white table clothe over a desk and I am going to tailor that with navy bows for the changing table. Yeah, it's coming together.

I feel "blah" today. I want to go shopping, go workout (if you call walking on the treadmill at only a 4% incline for 40 minutes "working out"), and come home and clean. My birthday is this Thursday. I will be 25. I don't know why I feel a little sad today. I sort of feel a pity party coming on. Therefore, I will sing loudly to ward it off. But not now - my parents are calling me. Besides, Hubby is still asleep...

No comments: