13 June, 2006

Why do people count sheep instead of poodles....

I keep hoping that tonight will be the night that my baby is born. I really, really want to hold him. Nine months is a really, really long time to wait!

I made large strides in organizing our study today - at least I thought so. I kind of quit thinking so when I looked at the room tonight on my way up to bed. I hate keeping papers around.

I think that if I were a puppy, I would be a poodle. I like poodles. My hair is curly - kind of like a poodles. I wish that I had a poodle...

Hubby and I set up the pack-and-play in the bedroom today. We are all ready. I want my baby! I am praying that he will be born soon. The doctor is going to induce me. I really trust my doctor - I have to or this will be really difficult. I talked to him about some concerns that I had, and he was very reassuring to me. But, I really think that I would be less anxious if I could just go into labor naturally. So, I am praying that I will just go into labor naturally.

I bought a new comforter set for my bed. This is just another example of how God provides - I went to the store with a ridiculously low budget in mind. I wanted a set of comforter, dust ruffle, and pillow shams all for a price that I had not previously been able to find a comforter alone for at Wallie World. So, as I went into the door, I said a little prayer that if God wanted me to have this, He would send it at the right price. I found the set exactly like I had in mind for $5 under budget. Isn't that awesome? It just amazes me that God provides little things like that! He is so generous and merciful! What an awesome God we serve!!! The set is really pretty - at least I think. It is not pink, so I thought that I could get away with it being a little more feminine. It is white and really lacy. The comforter is so fluffy that it feels as if I am sleeping under a cloud.

Have I gotten boring? (Or more boring, I should ask...) Reading over recent blogs, I just think that maybe I have gotten as dull as dish water. I think that my impatience is manifesting itself in an obsession of sorts over the birth of my baby. Therefore, that is the only thing that I can think about. So, the only thing that I really blog about is the birth of my baby boy. Come to think of it, that is the only thing that I talk about. I know that people have to be tired of hearing about it. Just be patient (something I cannot do). Maybe after he is born, I will be able to talk about other things. Maybe...

I love Lisa's nightgowns on Green Acres. Why don't stores sell those pretty slippers that have a heel and fur on the toes? I wish that I had a pair. I would wear them every night. I love wearing pretty pajamas. I like having matching pajamas and house coats.

I like gardenias. I wish that I had one to wear in my hair...

No comments: