19 June, 2006

Today is the day. At 6:30am I will arrive at the hospital. Hopefully, within the span of just a few hours, my baby boy will be born.

I should be asleep right now. However, due to extraneous circumstances, I am not. I pray that God will give me energy tomorrow like I have never known. I am so tired now - and have been since this afternoon - that I think I am going to die.

I have to remember the outcome of what I am going to go through tomorrow. Honestly, I do not deal well with pain. I don't like pain. I don't want to feel pain. I am going to feel pain. But - I am going to get my little baby boy. Pray for me.

And I guess that's how I'll end this one - PRAY FOR ME. I need it. Please.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey YOU!! I hope everything went well girl.... I can't wait to see him. Wow. The Lord woke me up a little after 6:30 this morning to pray for you. let me know if I can do anything to help out! Ally